When was the last time you had an opportunity to sit down with broadcasters, car companies, automotive suppliers, streaming radio providers, advertising agencies, aftermarket suppliers, and car dealers to think about how today’s rapidly evolving automotive platforms impact your business?
DASH is a can’t-miss opportunity to get informed and brainstorm with a diverse group of colleagues about the issues that matter: What are consumers actually doing with these new systems? What’s coming next? How do our business models need to change?
On the Agenda
- Direct-to-Dashboard Commerce. Now that we’ve got a connected computer on board, the car is a mobile commerce platform. How will this work? What are the opportunities? How can radio engage?
- Data Into Dollars. We’ve got access to vehicle data, driving data, listener data, and traveler data. How do we make it actionable? What are the issues and limitations? What’s now possible with location-based cross-platform consumer interactions?
- Business Model Review. What if all car sales were direct-to-consumer? What if direct-to-consumer data became the advertising currency of choice instead of reach and ratings? We’ll take a look at some basic assumptions that are in the crosshairs today.
- Communicating with Consumers. The car is rapidly adding communications channels (FM radio, satellite, HD Radio, cellular, 4G, WiFi, etc.). Consumers also navigate a range of connectivity options outside the car. What are the implications for car companies and radio stations? How do we think across channels to build the best solutions? What’s coming next?
- Future Transportation. The way we get around today may be very different tomorrow, especially in dense urban areas. Connected and automated vehicles, vehicle sharing, alternative transit, and more are all growing in popularity in the major metropolitan areas. How will this impact the way we interact with consumers and how they access audio content?
DASH is proudly presented by Radio Ink and Jacobs Media in cooperation with our sponsors.
DASH 3.0: Radio & The Connected Car – A Survival Guide For Broadcasters. The event will be held on November 4-5, 2015, at the Westin Hotel at Detroit’s Metropolitan Airport.
DASH 3.0 will focus on creating enhanced relationships with car dealers and dealer groups, exploring how automotive advertising is changing, and focusing on broadcaster efforts to ensure AM/FM radio presence in today’s “connected cars.” The conference will continue to showcase how the auto entertainment space is changing, including the emergence of Apple CarPlay and Google’s Android Auto.
Topics that will be explored at DASH 3.0 include:
- Radio’s changing approach to interfacing with car dealers, from advertising to promotions.
- The dealer experience and how broadcasters can work with trainers to ensure radio’s continued prominence in dashboard training process.
- The changing face of car dealer marketing as dollars shift to digital and how radio can enhance its revenue share.
- Where automotive marketing is heading from the agency and auto CMO side of the street – and how radio can increase its impact and effectiveness.
- How radio stations and groups can gain presence in connected cars — from Ford SYNC and Panasonic’s Aupeo! to Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- A look at how broadcasters are changing the conversation with dealers and dealer groups.
- How radio broadcasters can use information from Jacobs Media’s Techsurvey11 to better understand how consumers are using and enjoying connected cars.
Contact Deborah Parenti, Publisher, Radio Ink, at 610.321.0281 for more information.
Get more information on sponsorship opportunities (PDF).